Posted by Courtney @ Eat Pray Run DC at 6/28/2009 10:26:00 PM
- dirty diana -- that line where he sings "she said he's not coming back because he's sleeping with me" was ridiculous. even at a young age, i knew that this diana lady was up to no good.
- pyt -- i will forever and always love pyt. such a classic
- man in the mirror
- billie jean -- again, just like with dirty diana, i knew that mj had ran across some sketchy ladies.
- don't stop til you get enough -- just the intro music to this song is enough to make me run out to the dance floor.
- beat it -- the dancing!!
- smooth criminal -- that video was so freakin' sick. absolutely incredible.
- off the wall -- LOVE it
- and of course, wanna be startin' something!
Posted by Courtney @ Eat Pray Run DC at 6/27/2009 09:08:00 PM
- a man who has a college education. call it snobby, call it judgmental, call it what you want. i've dated a man who did not go to college and there were problems. the fact that he didn't go to college didn't really bother me, but he was always throwing my education back in my face. like in a fight, he'd say things like "well, i didn't go to [insert name of my college/law school] and so i must be an idiot." dealing with his inferiority complex got old REAL quick
- a man with an opinion. if you know me, you know i am quite opinionated. i like trading ideas and hearing what others think. if a man's standard response to questions is "i don't know", then it ain't gonna work.
- a man who is confident. i have a strong personality and i need someone who is not afraid to call me out on my shit. i am aware that this is what i need. if i intimidate you, then it won't ever work. if you aren't confident, then i will run all over your ass. it sounds terrible, but, hey, at least i acknowledge it :)
- a considerate man. of course, like most outgoing people, i still have insecurities and want to be appreciated. i can't handle rudeness. i got over dating "bad boys" in high school.
- a man who likes dogs. or at the very least likes my dog. sasha fierce is a huge part of my life and if you can't get down with that, it won't work. sasha fierce is awesome and if you don't appreciate that, we won't get along.
- a man who has his life together. shit doesn't have to be perfect, but i'm not interested in hanging around while you "find yourself".
- i need a man who loves food as much as i do. need i say more?
- my friends are a big part of my life and i want my man to love that and to love my friends.
- that being said, i want to know your friends, too. i want to be a part of your life if we are going to be together.
- i need someone who is willing to make time for me. i require attention. i am going to want to talk to you everyday if we are in a relationship. i'm going to want to hang out with you a couple times a week if we're in a relationship. if we never see each other and we never talk, then why am i dating you exclusively? i don't think i'm crazy about this and am usually pretty laid back about it. suffice to say that if consistently text me on thursdays asking to kick it at 10pm on a friday night, we won't work out. does that make sense?
Posted by Courtney @ Eat Pray Run DC at 6/21/2009 08:11:00 PM
Posted by Courtney @ Eat Pray Run DC at 6/14/2009 07:17:00 PM
Posted by Courtney @ Eat Pray Run DC at 6/13/2009 01:49:00 PM