Posted by Courtney @ Eat Pray Run DC at 4/30/2009 07:37:00 PM
- hot days. i complain, but secretly i love when it is socially acceptable to be half naked in public due to the heat.
- being single. again, i complain, but there is nothing more fun than the promise of someone new.
- long lost friends discovering me on facebook. that first look at someone's profile is thrilling. i love it.
- having a dog. nothing better, i swear.
- summer eating. light meals, lots of seafood, delicious tomatoes. yummy!
- agnes scott college.
- lazy days that seem to stretch on forever.
- pineapple. especially if eaten in hawaii.
- summer dresses. holla!
- karaoke. i will never tire of it.
Posted by Courtney @ Eat Pray Run DC at 4/26/2009 06:04:00 PM
as most of you know, i absolutely LOVE my college. i had the best experience and adore all things agnes. well, tomorrow i get to go back and live life like it's 2004! amazingly, tomorrow begins my reunion weekend at good ole agnes -- 5 years! and am i excited? i'm freaking like a kid on christmas eve. so, you might ask, what kinds of things will we be doing this weekend? well, here's a few:
- singing "beer beer beer for ol agnes scott. you bring the whiskey, i'll bring the scotch" with current students and other alumna, ranging in age from 22 to 82, most of them drunk. i'm not joking.
- touring our beautiful campus.
- throwing recently engaged classmates in our alumni pond. it's a great tradition i hope to carry out myself someday :)
- drinking. lots of drinking.
- and lots, lots, lots more!
Posted by Courtney @ Eat Pray Run DC at 4/15/2009 11:17:00 PM
Posted by Courtney @ Eat Pray Run DC at 4/13/2009 10:19:00 PM
Posted by Courtney @ Eat Pray Run DC at 4/12/2009 10:38:00 PM
and i ain't talkin about beyonce. my mini doxie, sasha, is one of the best things in my life. first of all, she's cute as a button. seriously. look at that picture. but in addition, having a puppy gave my life a certain level of responsibility and structure that feels good. i suppose it's similar to having children in that respect, but much easier :) i mean, even when things are bad, when i feel kind of down, because of sasha, life goes on. sasha still needs to eat, drink, pee and poop. and thus, because my puppy needs to continue business as usual, i continue business as usual. but really -- who could be sad when looking at that face??!
...and by the one, i mean the 50th one about dating :). i've decided to issue a challenge/request to my friends. as well all know, i'm pretty fabulous. :) i think i'm just about ready to meet a man who is just as fabulous. and, my friends are pretty freaking fabulous as well. so, it only makes sense that my fabulous friends introduce me to their other single fabulous men friends. so, i'm asking: if you live in the dc area (i'm not doing long distance), think of one super fabulous friend that you think i would get along with. once you have that friend in mine, let's go out and get a drink.