the one about my dream

i had a very vivid dream last night...the kind where you wake up disappointed. i had a dream that i was dating some guy named jamie (anyone know a cute jamie??) and he had just proposed. with a HUGE ass rock. and then gave me a beautiful diamond bracelet. i know where the dream came from - i was watching platinum weddings last night before i went to bed and my ring/bracelet looked exactly like the girl's on that show. what's kind of amusing is that i barely remember jamie from the dream. in fact, he faded shortly after he gave me the ring/bracelet. but i do remember his parents. especially his dad. his dad loved me and his mom was the most adorable thing ever. it was so cute. and the ring was so pretty. i woke up and looked at my hand and sighed. 


i've decided that my new "scary/must settle down" age is going to be 28. if things ain't looking promising by the age of 28, i'll start to freak out. otherwise, life is good :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

i should have quit reading this post after the first paragraph. now i'm depressed.

Unknown said...

Seriously?! I watched platinum wedding before bed the night before last and he gave his bride a stunning diamond bracelet. I love that we watch all the same shows : )